In today's world, Cybersecurity is creating a lot of attention because of numerous breaches despite Cybersecurity legislation and industry-specific standards. Why is this continuing to be an issue for all businesses? The reason is simple; not one of the statutes, regulations or industry standards have integrated the all-important Management System.
Participants will take away valuable knowledge concerning the NIST CSF including developing a project plan and conformity matrix in addition to a roles and responsibilities matrix. By the end of the course, participants will have gained valuable hands-on implementation skills following a proven project management strategy.
This course is available on-site at your location, or offered through open enrollment 10/5/20 - 10/8/20.
- The Program Incorporates the Following Interactive Learning Activities, Create roles and responsibilities matrix, Update conformity matrix, Create corrective and preventive action plan, Assess maturity, Create work breakdown structure.
- Identify (ID), Asset Management (ID.AM), Business Environment (ID.BE), Governance (ID.GV), Risk Assessment (ID.RA), Risk Management Strategy (ID.RM).
- Protect (PR), Access Control (PR.AC), Awareness and Training (PR.AT), Data Security (PR.DS), Information Protection Processes and Procedures (PR.IP), Maintenance (PR.MA), Protective Technology (PR.PT).
- Detect (DE), Anomalies and Events (DE.AE), Security Continuous Monitoring (DE.CM), Detection Processes (DE.DP).
- Respond (RS), Response Planning (RS.RP), Communications (RS.CO), Analysis (RS.AN), Mitigation (RS.MI), Improvements (RS.IM).
- Recover (RC), Recovery Planning (RC.RP), Improvements (RC.IM), Communications (RC.CO).