This course/certification has been validated by the NSA for: CNSSI-4016, National Information Assurance Training Standards for Risk Analysis. This course maps to ISO 22301 Lead Auditor and Implementer.
The comprehensive Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer course goes beyond traditional BCP training. This course prepares students for industry certification in Business Continuity planning, and presents the latest methodologies and best practices for real-world systems recovery. Students receive a solid foundation of instruction that will enable them to create meaningful business continuity plans. In addition, students will learn the latest methods for protection and recovery of technology in their organizations.
1. Various sample deliverables are offered utilizing public domain templates, checklist and forms.
2. Templates will change continuously adapting to changes in the DR/BCP domain.
3. Mile2 consultants working in the DR/BCP and security field will be dynamically implementing new scenarios that are over and above the base scenarios used in student workbook.
4. Please note that this is not a class that will explain the very intricacies of each and every technique and template available.
5. Mile2 consultants regularly revise information used in this class.
6. This course executes both exam prep and examination on day four.
The student will have a fundamental knowledge of DR/BCP planning. Students will enjoy an in-depth course that is continuously updated to maintain and incorporate the ever changing DR/BCP requirements. This course offers up-to-date information that has been developed by leading risk management professionals.
This 4-day course retails for $2,500 and is delivered via: classroom, live online or self-study. The self-study course retails for $1,300.
This is an intensive lecture class that focuses on best practices of DR/BCP.
Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer Module Topics:
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Business Impact Analysis
Module 3: Risk Analysis
Module 4: BDP Strategies
Module 5: I.T. Recovery Strategies
Module 6: Implementation Phase
Module 7: Testing and Exercise
Module 9: Maintenance and Updating
Module 8: Execution Phase
Module10: Cyber Attacks
Module 11: Pandemics
Review & Exam
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.