Design development and support of server hardware and software technologies: Disaster recovery and security administration.
- Examine server fundamentals.
- Identify the hardware components of a server.
- Describe the features of server software.
- Examine the various types of storage systems used in servers.
- Install hardware components on a server.
- Configure servers.
- Examine the issues in upgrading server components.
- Identify some of the industry's best practices for deploying a server and the various strategies of securing, accessing, and remotely managing the server hardware.
- Troubleshoot servers.
- Describe disaster recovery concepts and techniques.