Cutting-edge insidious attack vectors: Responding to computer incidents and hands-on techniques for discovering security vulnerabilities.
- Recognize how and what to do with Incident Handling, coving the framework and step by step learning.
- Comprehend Networks and acquire the ability to scan from the attackers view and also defend against attacks.
- Understand and demonstrate the specific types of attacks both traditional and advanced persistent threats (APT).
- Identify various types of tools and techniques used by hackers to probe and infiltrate into networks and applications.
- Understand and demonstrate the ways an attack can occur and how hackers operate, then transition to ways and methods to prevent, detect and respond to such attacks.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.