This discussion covers internal security from the perspective of guarding the intranet from:
- Malicious computers and devices|- Portable media attacks
- Data exfiltration by rogue personnel
- Addressing these issues requires a layered defense that starts with connecting to network access points for initial authentication. Defenses must form a continuous layer of protection through to each endpoint.
- This course offers 2 training hours of content in role based security training with Randy.
- Satisfy Annual Role Based Security Training Requirements
- Enhance awareness of IT and/or cyber security issues, threats and solutions.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.