Preparing your Organization in the Event of a Business Disruption
Disasters could cripple your organization, suspending mission-critical processes and disrupting service to your customers. These disasters could be man-made or natural in nature. The Business Continuity Plan (BCP) addresses an organization’s ability to continue functioning when normal operations are disrupted. A Disaster Recovery Plan is used to define the resources, action, tasks, and data required to manage the business recovery process in the event of a disaster. In this webinar you learn to identify vulnerabilities and implement appropriate countermeasures to prevent and mitigate threats to your mission-critical processes. You learn techniques for creating a business continuity plan and the methodology for building an infrastructure that supports its effective implementation.
During this 2 hour training event with Mark, you will learn how to:
- Create, document and test continuity arrangements for an organization
- Perform a risk assessment and Business Impact Assessment (BIA) to identify vulnerabilities
- Select and deploy an alternate site for continuity of mission-critical activities
- Identify appropriate strategies to recover the infrastructure and processes
- Organize and manage recovery teams
- Test and maintain an effective recovery plan in a rapidly changing business and technology environment
- Satisfy Annual Role Based Security Training Requirements
- Enhance awareness of IT and/or cyber security issues, threats and solutions.