Certified Experts in Cyber Investigations (CECI's) are the industry's Most Elite Cyber Investigators that are trained in advanced and state of the art methodologies to identify, investigate and resolve the most complex cybercrimes known to man. They are Simply the Best of the Best! Information is provided about the program and how to earn your credential and board certification!
This is an online Professional Board Certification focused on enhancing your skill sets as an "Expert in Cyber Investigations" which takes a blended learning approach of self-study, live interactions, and instructor lead investigative exercises that will help you to learn how to conduct successful cyber investigations with effective new concepts to prosecute the guilty. We are taking over 25 years of hands-on experience of conducting cyber-investigations from the private, public, and government sectors around the world and sharing with you, our insights into what contributes to success and failures.
This program contains over 500 video based lectures resulting in hundreds of hours of online training, online prep review quizzes to prepare you for the final exam, and of course the necessary study manuals as well to help you along the way.
What is Included?
- CECI Digital Study Guides
- CECI Online Training Course
- 100 CPE Credits
- CECI Online Prep Review Course
- CECI Exam Fee
- Networking & Collaboration
Students will be able to:
- Conduct Cyber Investigations and Intelligence Gathering
- Understand Cyber Intelligence Methodologies
- Conduct eCrime Investigations
- Conduct Social Media Investigations
- Conducting Deep Web Investigations
- Understand How Cyber Fraudsters and Hackers Operate
- Understand Email Headers and Digital Forensics
- Understand OSINT and How to utilize it
- Understand Mobile App Investigations and How to Apply them
- Understand Digital Evidence Collection
- Understand Setting Up a Cyber Lab
- Understand Ethical Considerations and Legal Fundamentals
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.