The CCIP credential is tough and demanding, but fun to study for. You will learn and grow with this phenomenal certification program which will keep you on the edge of your seat and even better yet, it's all online. There are no boring theory lectures here. It's all how-to-based tutorials, videos, and personal mentorship which helps you to utilize the learning coming from the training program and be highly effective in your organization and/or agency as you progress.
This program was developed from the industries best in intelligence, investigations, and prosecution of cyber criminals and they are the very people that mentor you along the way. Join our community, more importantly our family of industry leaders and take your career to new heights by becoming a CCIP today!
You earn 35 CPE credits for completing this program. The modules are self-study available at your own pace and schedule. Study as you see fit, anywhere, and at any time.
The CCIP Certification Program contains 27 modules that are self-study learning opportunities. Study as you see fit, 24/7/365 anywhere at any time!
What is Included:
- Digital Study Guide
- Online Training Course
- Online Prep Review Course
- 35 CPE Credits
- Exam Fee
- Over 240 lectures!
This program was developed from the industries best in intelligence, investigations, and prosecution of cyber criminals and they are the very people that mentor you along the way.
- History and Background
- Cyber Intelligence (Overview)
- eCrime Investigation Methodologies
- Advanced eCrime Investigation Methodologies
- Classified Investigation Methodologies
- Introduction to Cyber Investigations
- Exploring the Deep Web
- Interpretation of Behaviors
- Cyber Investigations 101
- Understanding the Perpetrator
- Email Headers and Digital Forensics
- Open Source Intelligence
- Basic Social Media Investigations
- Advanced Social Media Investigations
- Documenting Social Media Evidence
- Chatting Up Your Person of Interest
- What Do We Do With Dating Sites
- Law Enforcement Efforts
- Legal Fundamentals of Cyber Investigations
- How to Utilize Informants
- Digital Evidence
- Setting Up An Investigator's Computer
- Ethical Considerations
- Advanced Searching
- Program Design and Development