The Information Security Continuous Monitoring (ISCM) Course is an intensive lab intensive training experience led by seasoned information system security and technology professionals. It provides methods and approaches to assist the student in developing a structured approach to executing Risk Management Framework (RMF) Steps 3 (Implement Controls), 4 (Assess Controls), and 6 (Monitor Controls) within the DoD Community.
At the completion of this course the student will be able to:
- Obtain knowledge of RMF Information Security Continuous Monitoring (ISCM) and all associated Standards and Security Policies and Guidelines relative to ISCM
- Understand ISCM Roles,Responsibilities,& Functions
- Understand and exercise the primary documentation required in support of ISCM for DoD SAP systems
- Understand concepts and requirements associated with security monitoring of DoD SAP networks and systems
- Obtain awareness of Cyber Security and Threats to Information & Information Systems
- . Understand how to implement,assess and monitor controls on Windows-based
- System's using automated tools as well as manual processes.
- . Introduce student to new government policies and directives to be implemented within the SAP Community relative to ISCM