This course will focus on counterintelligence activities as it relates to the realm of cyber security and information technology. Topics covered will include applicable laws, social engineering, threat agents, apt groups, and detecting, deterring, neutralizing, and exploiting threats in a computer system environment.
The Cyber Legal Environment
- CNCSI Trade Secret Theft, Competitive Intelligence, and National Security Crimes
- Cyber Espionage Goals Types of Threats
- APT Groups
- Toolkits Social Engineering
- SET Exercise Operations Security and Risk Assessments
- Forensic Readiness
- Network Hostility Working with Law Enforcement and Security? Information sharing Incident Reporting
- Reporting requirements Counter Exploitation
- Honeypots, Honeynets
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.