This course provides in depth technical information by having participants defend enterprise enclaves against major attacks.
• Discuss the use and purpose of the Cyberoperations Enhanced Network & Training Simulators (CENTS) to support requirements gathering operations.
• Review the use and purpose of Remote Login Tools to support normal and maintenance operations in the CENTS environment IAW the SLAM-R Systems Administrator Guide.
• Apply critical thinking and legislation/directives to assist in security the network.
• Identify the National Cyber Chain of Command, the missions of the Cyber Mission Forces (CMFs), the mission of the Color Teams, and the reporting structure.
• Understand national and international laws, regulations, policies, and ethics as they relate to cybersecurity.
• Discuss the use, purpose, and implementation of cybersecurity principles to support defense-in-depth of the network using systems provided in the CENTS environment.
• Understand information assurance (IA), mission assurance (MA), and organizational requirements to protect confidentiality, integrity, availability, authenticity, and non-repudiation of information and data.
• Understand incident categories, incident responses, and timelines for responses.
• Examine strategies for containing, eradicating, and recovering from an incident.
• Practice network enumeration to become familiar with the Florida Cyber Range (FCR) environment.
• Manage devices by implementing tools in the FCR.
• Perform cybersecurity response actions for a variety of simulated cyber incidents in the FCR and operate as a team to manage a multi-faceted, advanced, persistent, simulated threat.