The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) is a vendor-neutral, in-depth certification that validates your knowledge and skills in enterprise security, risk management, research and analysis, and the integration of computing, communications and business disciplines. This exam preparation course provides in-depth review of the five domains included in the exam. Demonstrations and practice exams reinforce the concepts and provide the framework for a personalized study plan for exam success.
- Successfully prepare for the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) Certification Exam
- Investigate the enterprise storage requirements
- Examine risk management security policies and procedures
- Research potential threats and identify appropriate countermeasures
- Evaluate collaboration methodologies for security communications
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.