This course provides essential information to anyone implementing identity management systems and associated best practices in their organization. Attendees gain experience managing account databases, passwords, authentication tokens and biometric-based authentication systems.
- Manage identity (ID) in an enterprise environment
- Design and enforce an effective password policy
- Authenticate with passwords/passphrases, smart cards, and biometrics
- Apply single and multi-factor authentication techniques
- Control access to resources by associating ID with user rights