This official Certified Ethical Hacker course, authored by EC-Council, immerses you into an interactive environment where you will learn how to scan, test, hack and secure your own systems. You will learn how perimeter defenses work and be led through scanning and attacking your own networks, while doing no real network harm. You also learn how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to secure a system. This course prepares you for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam.
- Apply countermeasures to secure your system against threats
- Test access to your data using ethical hacking techniques
- Implement real?world hacking techniques to test system security
- Employ complex tools to identify and analyze your company?s risks and weaknesses
- Find vulnerabilities in a network infrastructure
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.