In this course, you will expand your knowledge of information security to apply more advanced principles that will keep your organization safe from the many ways it can be threatened. This course prepares students for the CAS-002 exam.
- Manage risk in the enterprise.
- Integrate computing, communications, and business disciplines in the enterprise.
- Use research and analysis to secure the enterprise.
- Integrate advanced authentication and authorization techniques.
- Implement cryptographic techniques.
- Implement security controls for hosts.
- Implement security controls for storage
- Analyze network security concepts, components, and architectures.
- Integrate hosts, storage, networks, and applications in a secure enterprise architecture.
- Conduct vulnerability assessments.
- Conduct incident and emergency responses.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.