The Microsoft IT Professional course, linked to the Microsoft Certified IT Professional: Windows 7 Enterprise Support Technician (MCITP) certification, is intended for learners seeking to work as an information technology (IT) professional.
- Manage workflow.
- Install and configure desktop operating systems and applications.
- Troubleshoot the desktop operating system, desktop applications, and desktop networking and connectivity.
- Install and configure hardware devices and drivers (including mobile and personal devices).
- Troubleshoot hardware devices and drivers (including mobile and personal devices).
- Escalate complex issues to the appropriate administrator (for example, server administrator, network administrator, or desktop configuration administrator).
- Install and test department-specific and line-of-business (LOB) applications on end-user computers.
- Change desktop configurations as needed.
- Re-image desktops as needed.