This course is designed to prepare students to move into a Microsoft-focused IT career with a concentration on one Microsoft career technology topic. Students may choose from one Microsoft MCITP concentration, becoming proficient in their chosen technology area.
Linked to Security+ Certification
- Identify the fundamental concepts of computer security.
- Identify security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Examine network security.
- Manage application, data, and host security.
- Identify access control and account management security measures.
- Manage certificates.
- Identify compliance and operational security measures.
- Manage risk and security incidents.
- Develop a BCP and DRP.