The goal of this program is to prepare students to work in the Information Technology field in a variety of positions working with Cisco technologies such as Cisco Routers & Switches, Cisco operating systems, and more. Students will learn basic networking principles & techniques, and will have the ability to choose courses that focus these skills in areas like Wireless, Security, and Voiceover IP (VOIP). Students will choose one particular course/focus to graduate this program. Completers will be prepared to pass at least one industry-recognized credential exam related to Cisco & IT technologies, and will be qualified to pursue a large variety of IT-related positions that are in high demand.
- Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Voice over IP and QoS v8.0 (CVOICE v8.0)
- Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Part 1 v8.0 (CIPT1 v8.0)
- Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Part 2 v8.0 (CIPT2 v8.0)
- Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications v8.0 (TVOICE v8.0)
- Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Applications v8.0 (CAPPS v8.0)
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.