Cisco Certified Network Associate Training Program provides students with the essential knowledge to install, configure, and operate simple routed LANs and WANs and obtain Cisco® CCNA® certification training. The learner will gain knowledge of switched LAN Emulation networks made up of Cisco® equipment.
- Install, configure, manage, and troubleshoot system components & network connections.
- Maintain and troubleshoot installations of Microsoft Windows.
- Identify network technologies.
- Support laptops, portable computing devices, printers, and personal computer security.
- Identify personal computer security concepts.
- Review how to configure and troubleshoot a small network
- Expand a small-sized, switched LAN to a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree
- Describe routing concepts as they apply to a medium-sized network and discuss considerations when implementing routing on the network
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot OSPF and EIGRP
- Determine how to apply ACLs based on network requirements, and configure, verify, and troubleshoot ACLs on a medium-sized network
- Describe when to use NAT or PAT on a medium-sized network and configure NAT or PAT on routers, and explain IPv6 addressing and configure IPv6 in a Cisco router
- Identify and implement the appropriate WAN technology that is based on network requirements