Introduces PowerShell and Python scripting and how they can be used in cyber operations. Begin with the fundamentals and finish by creating a malicious backdoor. Two-weeks or (2) one-week modules, instructor led.
- Identify the fundamentals of scripting in Python and PowerShell using the command line.
- Identify the differences between various sequences and primitive data types.
- Define the concept and importance of scoping, object-oriented programming and classes.
- Demonstrate the ability to use the command line interpreter.
- Learn the proper use of functions and multi-threaded scripting.
- Analyze and create fully functional scripts.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.