In this course, you will gain a better understanding of mobile forensics, compare Android vs iOS operating systems, apply forensic processes to mobile devices, and interpret mobile hacking concepts.
- Learn about cell phone channels, cellular network technologies, mobile components and the components that assist with mobile device information.
- Explore key features of mobile operating systems.
- Analyze the mobile operating system file systems.
- Gain a better understanding of mobile forensics.
- Apply forensic processes to mobile devices and interpret mobile hacking concepts.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.