Introduction to processes, techniques and terminology used by cyber professionals to explain, discover and prevent threats to enterprise networks and sensitive information.
- Obtain a new perspective on the cyber threat landscape and why you need to have secure systems.
- Understand the ways that we protect information:
- Technical mechanisms
- Policy-based solutions
- Understand the theory and experience what it is like from the perspective of a cyber threat actor.
- Explain why your company needs protection against the threats.
- Understand why you need a proactive stance on threats and how to respond to cyber incidents.