In this course, you will be immersed in the overall concepts associated with the service strategy phase of the service lifecycle. You will get an introduction to the key principles of service strategy, and you will learn about the service strategy processes. You will discover the importance of governance and related frameworks, and you will examine implementation considerations and approaches, including organizational design, the role of technology, and service automation. Through lecture, exercises, and scenario-based exam questions, youall learn the core disciplines of ITIL best practices. This course positions you to successfully complete the associated exam.
- Key service management concepts
- Service strategy principles related to the design of effective service and service management strategies
- Service strategy processes, including strategy management for IT services, service portfolio management, financial management for IT services, demand management, and business relationship management
- Importance of governance and related frameworks for creating and managing effective service strategies
- Relevant organizational and departmental design methods and techniques
- Service strategy technologies and service automation to support the service lifecycle
- Implementation strategies that follow and support a service lifecycle approach