Led by an (ISC)_ authorized instructor, the following course is an official (ISC)_ training seminar for the HealthCare Information Security and Privacy Practitioner (HCISPP) certification, which confirms a practitioner's core knowledge and experience in security and privacy controls for personal health information.
The training and provided course material for this official (ISC)_ training seminar will teach students about protecting organizations and sensitive patient data from emerging threats and breaches. Additionally, this course will also help students successfully prepare for the HCISPP exam as it provides a comprehensive review of healthcare security and privacy concepts and industry best practices, covering the 6 domains of the HCISPP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK).
Aside from a reserved seat in an upcoming HCISPP training seminar, the resources provided to students include (ISC)_'s official courseware and Study tools which include the HCISPP flashcards and student handbook. When you combine (ISC)_'s instructor-led training with the provided course material, this HCISPP training seminar is a great resource for those interested in passing the HCISPP exam or simply review and refresh their healthcare information security and privacy knowledge.
Students who register for this official HCISPP: HealthCare Information Security and Privacy Practitioner training seminar are provided with the following resources and features:
- 3 Days of HCISPP Training from an Authorized (ISC)_ Instructor
- Official (ISC)_ HCISPP Training Courseware
- Official (ISC)_ HCISPP Student Guide
- 60 Days of OnDemand Access to the Recordings of your HCISPP Session (Video & Audio) Note: For Live Online training events only.
This (ISC)_ authorized HCISPP training seminar is based on the six HCISPP domains of the (ISC)_ Common Body of Knowledge (CBK), ensuring students successfully prepare for the HCISPP exam and enhance their overall competencies in healthcare security and privacy.
- Domain 1: Healthcare Industry
- Domain 2: Regulatory Environment
- Domain 3: Privacy and Security in Healthcare
- Domain 4: Information Governance and Risk Management
- Domain 5: Information Risk Assessment
- Domain 6: Third-Party Risk Management