Led by an (ISC)_ authorized instructor, the following course is an official (ISC)_ training seminar for the Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP) certification, which confirms that a software professional has the expertise to incorporate security practices into each phase of the SDLC, from software design and implementation to testing and deployment.
The training and provided course material for this official (ISC)_ training seminar will teach students how to build secure software. Additionally, this course will also help students successfully prepare for the CSSLP exam as it provides a comprehensive review of the eight domains for the CSSLP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK).
Aside from a reserved seat in an upcoming CSSLP training seminar, the resources provided to students include (ISC)_'s official courseware and study tools, which include the CSSLP flashcards and student handbook. When you combine (ISC)_'s instructor-led training with the provided course material, this CSSLP training seminar is a great resource for those interested in passing the CSSLP exam or reviewing/refreshing their application security knowledge.
Students who register for this official CSSLP: Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Developer training seminar are provided with the following resources and features:
- 5 Days of CSSLP Training from an Authorized (ISC)_ Instructor
- Official (ISC)_ CSSLP Training Courseware
- Official (ISC)_ CSSLP Student Guide
- 60 Days of OnDemand Access to the Recordings of your CSSLP Session (Video & Audio) Note: For Live Online training events only.
This (ISC)_ authorized CSSLP training seminar is based on the eight CSSLP domains of the (ISC)_ Common Body of Knowledge (CBK), ensuring students successfully prepare for the CSSLP exam and enhancing their overall competencies in secure software development.
- Domain 1: Secure Software Concepts
- Domain 2: Secure Software Requirements
- Domain 3: Secure Software Design
- Domain 4: Secure Software Implementation/Coding
- Domain 5: Secure Software Testing
- Domain 6: Software Acceptance
- Domain 7: Software Deployment, Operations, Maintenance and Disposal
- Domain 8: Supply Chain and Software Acquisition