Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) was developed by ISACA so students could enhance their understanding of the impact of IT risk and identify how it relates to their organization. This CRISC training will provide students with a comprehensive review of the unique challenges surrounding IT and enterprise risk management. Needless to say, CRISC is typically a great choice for those interested in establishing a common perspective and language about IT risk that can set the standard for their own enterprise.
Additionally, this course will help students refresh their information security knowledge and help identify areas they need to study for the CRISC certification exam issued by ISACA.
Students who register for this official CRISC: Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control training seminar are provided with the following resources and features:
- 4 Days of CRISC Training from an Authorized ISACA Instructor
- ISACA issued CRISC Training Courseware / Review Manual
- ISACA issued CRISC Review Questions, Answers & Explanations (QAE)
This official CRISC training seminar has a total of seven primary sections. All seven sections will collectively help you prepare for the CRISC certification exam while also enhancing your overall competencies in IT and enterprise risk management. The seven primary sections of this class are the following:
- General information regarding the exam
- The Context of IT Risk Management
- CRISC Domain 1: IT Risk Identification
- CRISC Domain 2: IT Risk Assessment
- CRISC Domain 3: Risk Response and Mitigation
- CRISC Domain 4: Risk and Control Monitoring and Reporting
- Exam practice / preparation (Sample Exam)
Course Objectives Participants in the CRISC training program will be provided instruction designed to provide the following:
- An understanding of the format and structure of the CRISC certification exam
- A knowledge of the various topics and technical areas covered by the exam
- Practice with specific strategies, tips and techniques for taking and passing the exam
- Opportunities to execute practice questions with debriefs of answers
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.