Led by an (ISC)_ authorized instructor, this Official (ISC)_ CBK Training Seminar for the CISSP-ISSMP focuses on establishing, presenting and governing information security programs. Specifically, this course contains deep managerial elements, such as project management, setting up and delivering a security awareness program, and managing a business continuity planning program. Successful CISSP-ISSMP students will be able to establish, present, and govern information security programs demonstrating management and leadership skills.
Students who register for this official CISSP-ISSMP: Engineering training seminar are provided with the following resources and features:
- Four Days of Official (ISC)_ Training from an Authorized CISSP-ISSMP Instructor
- Official (ISC)_ CISSP-ISSMP Courseware
- Official (ISC)_ CISSP-ISSMP Student Guide
- Practical Experience with Realistic Scenario Based Learning Activities
- 60 Days of OnDemand Access to the Recordings of your CISSP-ISSMP Session (Video & Audio) Note: For Live OnLine Training Only
Intrinsec's official CISSP-ISSMP training course reviews the five CISSP-ISSMP certification domains featured in the (ISC)_ Common Body of Knowledge (CBK). Reviewing the CBK will help students successfully prepare for the CISSP-ISSMP exam while also develop their overall competencies in information security.
- Domain 1: Security Leadership and Management
- Domain 2: Security Lifecycle Management
- Domain 3: Security Compliance Management
- Domain 4: Contingency Management
- Domain 5: Law, Ethics and Incident Management
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.