The CISSP-ISSEP concentration was developed in conjunction with the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) providing an invaluable tool for any systems security engineering professional. As a result, CISSP-ISSEP is recognized as a great credential for those who specialize in the practical application of systems engineering principles and processes to develop a secure system.
Whether a professional is interested in writing the CISSP-ISSEP certification exam or learning about systems security engineering, this course provides a review of information security concepts and practices while helping students identify areas they need to study before writing the exam.
Students who register for this official CISSP-ISSEP: Engineering training seminar are provided with the following resources and features:
- Five (5) Days of Official (ISC)_ Training from an Authorized CISSP-ISSEP Instructor
- Official (ISC)_ CISSP-ISSEP Courseware
- Official (ISC)_ CISSP-ISSEP Student Guide
- Practical Experience with Realistic Scenario Based Learning Activities
- 60 Days of OnDemand Access to the Recordings of your CISSP-ISSEP Session (Video & Audio) Note: For Live OnLine Training Only
Intrinsec's official CISSP-ISSEP training course reviews the four CISSP-ISSEP certification domains featured in the (ISC)_ Common Body of Knowledge (CBK). Reviewing the CBK will help students successfully prepare for the CISSP-ISSEP exam while also develop their overall competencies in information security.
- Domain 1: Systems Security Engineering
- Domain 2: Certification and Accreditation / Risk Management Framework
- Domain 3: Technical Management
- Domain 4: U.S Government Information Assurance Related Policies and Issuances