Authorized CISSP training is often considered as a leading choice for IT personnel interested in information security training. Intrinsec's CISSP certification prep course will review eight of the most relevant information security domains, all of which deliver a wealth of current information on the Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) for the CISSP exam.
Intrinsec is an official training provider of (ISC)_. This partnership means everything you receive from this class, from the authorized instructor to the official (ISC)_ course material, is always up-to-date and considered the best available.
Aside from a reserved seat in an upcoming CISSP training seminar, you are also provided with a number of helpful CISSP exam resources. For starters, you will only receive official (ISC)_ courseware. This guarantees the content you review is always the most current version and was developed by (ISC)_. Additionally, you also receive a number of study tools. These resources include practice tests, flashcards, and a CISSP student handbook. All things considered, Intrinsec's CISSP training program is a great resource for those who are interested in successfully preparing for the CISSP certification exam or simply refreshing their knowledge on various leadership and operational domains in information security.
Students who register for this official CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional training seminar are provided with the following resources and features:
- 5 Days of Official CISSP Training from an Authorized (ISC)_ Instructor
- Official (ISC)_ CISSP Training Courseware
- Official (ISC)_ CISSP Student Guide
- Official (ISC)_ CISSP Training Flashcards
- Official (ISC)_ CISSP Practice Exam (+100 questions)
- 60 Days of OnDemand Access to the Recordings of your CISSP Training (Video & Audio) Note: For Live Online (virtual) training sessions only.
Intrinsec's official CISSP training course reviews the eight CISSP certification domains featured in the (ISC)_ Common Body of Knowledge (CBK). Reviewing the CBK will help students successfully prepare for the CISSP exam while also develop their overall competencies in information security.
Additional information on what you can expect to learn while reviewing each domain is found below.
- Domain 1: Security and Risk Management
- Domain 2: Asset Security
- Domain 3: Security Engineering
- Domain 4: Communications and Network Security
- Domain 5: Identity and Access Management
- Domain 6: Security Assessment and Testing
- Domain 7: Security Operations
- Domain 8: Software Development Security