The CISSP training seminar is a five day, 35 CPE course offered to you by Intrinsec Security an official training partner of (ISC)_.
Students who attend will gain a comprehensive understanding of the deep technical and managerial knowledge and experience required to effectively design, engineer, and manage the overall security posture of an organization while protecting them from sophisticated attacks. CISSP is a great course, and credential, for professionals hoping to acquire the credibility and mobility to advance their current information security careers. The CISSP draws from a comprehensive, up-to-date, global common body of knowledge that ensures security leaders have a deep knowledge and understanding of new threats, technologies, regulations, standards, and practices.
The training course covers the 8 domains of the CISSP CBK, including: (1) security and risk management; (2) asset security; (3) security engineering; (4) communications and network security; (5) identity and access management; (6) security assessment and testing; (7) security operations; and (8) software development security.
A detailed Brochure can be found at: https://intrinsec-ksiu6qbsd.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/In...
The CISSP training course prepares students to:
- Identify key purpose, benefits, and process of information classification and how it is used to determine access control policies;
- Provide the basic understanding of telecommunication and network security concepts;
- Define and apply the information security governance and risk management framework;
- Explain the details of software development security;
- Identify the various concepts within cryptography;
- Identify the security architecture and design concepts focusing on the architecture of security systems; and
- Identify the key terms and processes of security operations and how to protect and control information processing assets.