As the entry point to ISACA's cyber security program, CSX Fundamentals offers a knowledge-based certificate in the introductory concepts that frame and define the standards, guidelines, and practices of the cyber security industry. Needless to say, this official CSX Fundamentals course will provide professionals with an enhanced understanding of the principles that frame and define cyber security and the integral role of cyber security professionals in protecting enterprise data.
Whether a student is planning to sit for the CSX Fundamentals certificate exam or is looking to learn more about the cyber security concepts, this course is a great resource packed with tons of study tips and practical information.
Students who register for this official CSX Cybersecurity Nexus: Cybersecurity Fundamentals training seminar are provided with the following resources and features:
- Two Days of Official ISACA Training from an Authorized CSX Fundamentals Instructor
- Official ISACA Courseware for CSX Fundamentals
- Official ISACA Study Guide for CSX Fundamentals
- One Exam Voucher for ISACA's CSX Fundamentals Certificate
This official CSX Cybersecurity Nexus: Cybersecurity Fundamentals course will provide you will all of the domains needed to succeed in the CSX Cybersecurity Nexus: Cybersecurity Fundamentals exam.
- Domain 1: Cyber Security Concepts
- Domain 2: Cyber Security Architecture Principles
- Domain 3: Security of Networks, Systems, Applications and Data
- Domain 4: Incident Response
- Domain 5: Security Implications and Adoption of Evolving Technology
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.