The CCSP training seminar is an authorized five day, 35 CPE course delivered to you by Intrinsec Security an official training partner of (ISC)_.
This course provides professionals with deep-seated knowledge and competency derived from hands-on experience with cyber, information, software and cloud computing infrastructure security. Knowledge gained will help you achieve the highest standard for cloud security expertise and enable your organization to benefit from the power of cloud computing while keeping sensitive data secure.
The CCSP provides learners with a comprehensive review of cloud security concepts and industry best practices, covering the 6 domains of the CCSP CBK: (1) architectural concepts & design requirements; (2) cloud data security; (3) cloud platform & infrastructure security; (4) cloud application security; (5) operations; and (6) legal/compliance.
A detailed Brochure can be found at : https://intrinsec-ksiu6qbsd.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/In...
The CCSP training course prepares students to:
- Describe the physical and virtual components of and identify the principle technologies of cloud based systems;
- Define the roles and responsibilities of customers, providers, partners, brokers and the various technical professionals that support cloud computing environments;
- Identify and explain the five characteristics required to satisfy the NIST definition of cloud computing;
- Differentiate between various as a service delivery models and frameworks that are incorporated into the cloud computing reference architecture;
- Discuss strategies for safeguarding data, classifying data, ensuring privacy, assuring compliance with regulatory agencies and working with authorities during legal investigations;
- Contrast between forensic analysis in corporate data centers and cloud computing environments;
- Evaluate and implement the security controls necessary to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability in cloud computing;
- Identify and explain the six phases of the data lifecycle;
- Explain strategies for protecting data at rest and data in motion;
- Describe the role of encryption in protecting data and specific strategies for key management;
- Compare a variety of cloud based business continuity/disaster recovery strategies and select an appropriate solution to specific business requirements;
- Contrast security aspects of the software development life cycle in standard data center and cloud computing environments;
- Describe how federated identity and access management solutions mitigate risks in cloud computing systems;
- Conduct gap analysis between baseline and industry standard best practices;
- Develop Service Level Agreements (SLA) for cloud computing environments;
- Conduct risk assessments of existing and proposed cloud-based environments; and
- State the professional and ethical standards of (ISC)_ and the Certified Cloud Security Professional.