Designed by two of Intrinsec's official partners, (ISC)_ and Cloud Security Alliance, the Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) certification was created for both professionals and organizations who are interested in validating their cloud security capabilities. More specifically, the CCSP training program will prove you have the knowledge and hands-on experience with cloud security architecture, design, operations and service orchestration.
Intrinsec's five day CCSP training program will help you develop the necessary knowledge and skills to face new cloud computing threats and challenges while also preparing you for the CCSP certification exam offered by (ISC)_. You will review all six of the CCSP domains and gain a wealth of current information on the (ISC)_ Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) for the CCSP exam.
Aside from a reserved seat in an upcoming class, registered students receive the best CCSP training resources to help with their professional development in cloud security. Every resource Intrinsec provides is authorized by (ISC)_. This guarantees the course information you receive is always up-to-date and follows a curriculum created by (ISC)_ themselves. The provided resources include official (ISC)_ courseware, practice tests, flashcards and study guides. Intrinsec's CCSP course is an excellent cloud security training experience for those interested in reviewing important concepts and best practices for cloud security or preparing for the CCSP certification.
Students who register for this official CCSP: Certified Cloud Security Professional training seminar are provided with the following resources and features:
- 5 Days of CCSP Training from an Authorized (ISC)_ Instructor
- Official (ISC)_ CCSP Training Courseware
- Official (ISC)_ CCSP Student Guide
- 60 Days of OnDemand Access to the Recordings of your CCSP Session (Video & Audio) *Note: for Live Online training events only.
Intrinsec's official CCSP training course is based on the six CCSP certification domains from the (ISC)_ Common Body of Knowledge (CBK). By reviewing the CBK students can successfully prepare for the CCSP exam while also developing their overall competencies in cloud security.
- Domain 1: Cloud Architectural Concepts and Design Requirements
- Domain 2: Cloud Data Security
- Domain 3: Cloud Platform Infrastructure Security
- Domain 4: Cloud Application Security
- Domain 5: Cloud Security Operations
- Domain 6: Legal and Compliance for the Cloud