Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO) is an industry-leading cyber security program that recognizes the real-world experience necessary to succeed at the highest executive levels of information security. Essentially, CCISO aims to bridge the gap between the executive management knowledge that CISO's need and the technical knowledge that many aspiring CISO's have.
This course aims to instruct students on all of the components required for C-level positions. Class participants will analyze a combination of topics such as audit management, governance, IS controls, human capital management, strategic program development, and more from EC-Council's five (5) identified information security management domains, all of which are created by established Chief Information Security Officer's (CISO). Additionally, this course is also a great resource for those interested in writing the CCISO certification exam issued by EC-Council.
This course includes one exam voucher for the most current version of the CCISO exam.
Students who register for this official CCISO: Certified Chief Information Security Officer training seminar are provided with the following resources and features:
- 5 Days of CCISO Training from an Authorized EC-Council Instructor
- Official EC-Council CCISO Training Courseware
- 6 Months of Online Access to iLabs for CCISO (Online Labs)
- 6 Months of Online Access to CCISO Test Prep Program
- CCISO Certification Exam Voucher
This official EC-Council training seminar reviews all 5 of the comprehensive domains that were created by EC-Council for CCISO, ensuring our students successfully prepare for the CCISO certification exam while also enhancing their overall competencies in information security management.
- Domain 1: Governance
- Domain 2: Security Risk Management, Controls, and Audit Management
- Domain 3: Security Program Management and Operations
- Domain 4: Information Security Core Concepts
- Domain 5: Strategic Planning, Finance, and Vendor Management
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.