Prepare for ITIL® Certification. This hands-on training program for IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) Foundation certification provides you with a general overview of the IT Service Management Lifecycle, its supporting processes, functions and roles and the key concepts of an integrated IT Service Management framework.
After completing this course you will understand:
- Key concepts of ITIL
- Important principles for improving IT operations
- Vital processes and functions
- Practical guidance for applying ITIL to everyday IT situations
- How to align with business, control costs, and improve IT service quality
- Strategies to balance IT resources
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.