This 5-day CompTIA Network + training course will teach you the fundamental principles of installing, configuring, and troubleshooting network technologies and help you to progress in a network administration career. It will prepare you to take the CompTIA Network+ N10- 007 exam by providing complete coverage of the objectives and content examples listed on the syllabus. Study of the course can also help to prepare you for vendor-specific technical support qualifications and act as groundwork for more advanced training.
On course completion, you will be able to:
- Describe the features of different network protocols and products for LANs, WANs, and wireless networks.
- Understand the functions and features of TCP/IP addressing and protocols.
- Identify threats to network security and appropriate countermeasures and controls.
- Install and configure network cabling and appliances.
- Manage, monitor, and troubleshoot networks.
The materials within this course focus on the Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs) identified within the Specialty Areas listed below. Click to view Specialty Area details within the interactive National Cybersecurity Workforce Framework.
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.