CCNA stands for Cisco Certified Network Associate. This "Associate" training program is the first rung on the ladder of Cisco certification, which leads to "Professional" and finally "Expert" level. The CCNA program will provide you with a basic foundation in designing, building and maintaining networks, large and small.
- Networking basics, switching concepts, cables, and configuration.
- Network IP addressing (IPv4 and IP subnetting).
- Routing protocols and configuration with labs.
- ACL and NAT concepts and configuration with labs.
- VLAN and VTP concepts and configuration with labs.
- WAN protocols, security, wireless LAN and IPv6.