The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Level course is intended for individuals with experience in designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform.
- Domain 1.0: Designing highly available, cost efficient, fault tolerant, scalable systems
- Domain 2.0: Implementation/Deployment
- Domain 3.0: Data Security
- Domain 4.0: Troubleshooting
- Recognize and implement secure procedures for optimum cloud deployment and maintenance.
Content may include the following:
- Cloud Security Best Practices
- Security Architecture with AWS
- Recognize critical disaster recovery techniques and their implementation.
- Disaster Recovery
- Recovery time objective
- Recovery point objective
- Amazon Elastic Block Store
- AWS Import/Export
- AWS Storage Gateway
- Amazon Route53
- Testing the recovered data