Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services v1.0 (CLACCM 300-815) is a 90-minute exam associated with the CCNP Collaboration Certification. This exam tests a candidate's knowledge of advanced call control and mobility services, including signaling and media protocols, CME/SRST gateway technologies, Cisco Unified Board Element, call control and dial planning, Cisco Unified CM Call Control, and mobility. The course, Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services, helps candidates to prepare for this exam.
- Signaling and Media Protocols
- CME/SRST Gateway Technologies
- Cisco Unified Border Element
- Call Control and Dial Planning
- Cisco Unified CM Call Control Features
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.