DevNet Associate Exam v1.0 (DEVASC 200-901) is a 120-minute exam associated with the DevNet Associate - Developer Certification. This exam tests a candidate's knowledge of software development and design including understanding and using APIs, Cisco platforms and development, application development and security, and infrastructure and automation. The course, Developing Applications and Automating Workflows using Cisco Core Platforms, helps candidates to prepare for this exam.
- Software Development and Design
- Understanding and Using APIs
- Cisco Platforms and Development
- Application Deployment and Security
- Infrastructure and Automation
- Network Fundamentals
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.