Students will learn about server hardware technologies, including how to install, configure, and upgrade server hardware preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, and disaster-recovery techniques for servers. Server+ Certification course also provides you with the skills and knowledge to help you prepare for the CompTIA Server+ certification exam. Server+ is a certification that validates an individual's knowledge of advanced hardware issues. The first certification of its kind in the marketplace, it helps individuals certify their advanced technical knowledge of planning, installing, configuring, and maintaining servers. Major vendors have formally endorsed Server+ as a prerequisite for working with their hardware.
- Identifying Server Types
- Identifying Server Hardware
- Identifying Parts of Computer Subsystems
- Identifying Components of the System Processing Core
- Identifying Drive Types and Implementations
- Identifying Components and Features of the Communications Subsystem
- Identifying UPS Types
- Identifying Server-specific Components Found in Other Subsystems
- Identifying Network Operating Systems and Other Software
- Identifying Network Operating System Features
- Identifying Other Server Software
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.