The CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI course, developed to cover CompTIA Powered by LPI exams, builds on your existing user-level knowledge and experience with the Linux operating system to present fundamental skills and concepts that you will use on the job in any type of Linux career.
This course can benefit you in two ways. If your job duties include Linux troubleshooting, installation, or maintenance, or if you are preparing for any type of Linux-related career, it provides the background knowledge and skills you will require to be successful. In addition, it assists you if you are preparing to take the CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI.
- Identify hardware commonly found in or attached to computing devices
- Identify software commonly installed on computing devices
- Set up a basic workstation
- Configure network access
- Work with files, folders, and applications
- Configure and use wireless devices
- Secure computing devices