The AWS Certified Developer - Associate examination is intended for individuals who perform a development role and have one or more years of hands-on experience developing and maintaining an AWS-based application.
- Install and configure SDKs and IDE toolkits
- Automate basic service operations using C# or Java
- Use security models to manage access to AWS
- Understand deployment models and usage with AWS
- Solve common application problems through testing and debug best practices
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.