In this course, you will be introduced to AWS products, services, and common solutions with demos, knowledge checks, and hands-on lab activities. You will learn the basic fundamentals to become more proficient in AWS and be empowered to make informed decisions about IT solutions based on business requirements.
- Explain the value of voice
- Design the user experience
- Design the architecture to build the skill
- Follow AWS and Alexa security best practices for the skill
- Develop, test, validate, and troubleshoot the skill
- Manage the skill publishing process and work with the Alexa developer console
- Manage skill operations and lifecycles
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.