This hands on, instructor led, Version 3 Foundation certification training program introduces the student to the fundamentals of IT Service Management as described in version 3 of the IT Infrastructure Library. Accredited by ISEB, the course helps students prepare for the certification exam along with acquiring valuable insights from instructors who have actually managed IT operations. Delivered over three days the course features lectures, discussion, team exercises and quizzes. It culminates with an optional, one-hour certification examination.
- Describe the concepts underlying IT Service Management
- Explain the best practices documented in ITIL
- Describe the roles, processes, and components that are part of certain key ITSM areas
- Have an awareness of the implications of implementing one or more of the best practices
- Increase your capacity to pass the ITIL Foundation Certification exam