This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 messaging environment. This course will teach you how to configure Exchange Server 2013, and it will provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize your Exchange Server deployment.
- Design and implement Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging
- Design and implement site resiliency for Exchange Server 2013
- Plan a virtualization strategy for Exchange Server 2013 roles
- Design and implement message transport security
- Design and implement message retention in Exchange Server 2013
- Design and implement messaging compliance
- Design and implement administrative security in an Exchange Server 2013 environment
- Use the Windows PowerShell 3.0 command-line interface to manage Exchange Server 2013
- Design and implement integration with Exchange Online
- Design and implement messaging coexistence
- Design and implement Exchange Server migrations from non-Exchange messaging systems, and upgrades from previous Exchange Server versions
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.