Proactively implement sound security protocols to mitigate security risks
- Best practice in Information Security Management and how to apply this within your organization.
- Scope & purpose of the ISO/IEC 27001 standard and how it can be implemented within an organization.
- Understand the key terms & definitions used in ISO/IEC 27001 to effectively roll out the principles.
- Leverage the fundamental ISO/IEC 27001 requirements for an ISMS to address the need to continually improve.
- Recognize the purpose of internal audits & external certification audits, their operation and the associated terminology.
- Apply your knowledge to business scenarios to enhance control of information.
- Establish a structured approach to information security management to secure information assets.
- Improve information security through adoption of best practices.
- Understand how ISO/IEC 27001 provides a competitive differentiator when tendering for business contracts.
- Build reputation with the secure management of confidential & sensitive information.
- Demonstrate compliance with an internationally recognized standard & the ability to satisfy customer security requirements