CISSP Certification is an international standard designed to recognize the mastery of information security of a Common Body of Knowledge (CBK). This test preparation course both educates on and reviews the eight CISSP information systems security domains relevant to the professional certification exam. This certification is one of the requirements of the DoD 8570 directive.
- Describe the access control concepts and methodologies,
- Identify access control security tools and technologies,
- Describe the auditing mechanisms for analyzing behavior, use, and content of the information system,
- Describe the principles for securing applications throughout the life cycle management process,
- List the basic processes of change control,
- Identify the concepts related to data warehousing, data mining and knowledge-based systems,
- Define the application software design engineering principles,
- Identify the various types of malicious software and how malicious software can be introduced into the computing environment,
- Describe protection mechanisms that can be used to prevent, detect, and correct malicious software attack.