This Oracle Database 11g/12c: SQL Fundamentals I - Course is designed to teach you the fundamentals of SQL using Oracle Database 11g/12c database technology. Using the powerful Structured Query Language (SQL), the data contained within relational databases can be retrieved, managed and manipulated.
- Retrieve row and column data from tables with the SELECT statement
- Create reports of sorted and restricted data
- Employ SQL functions to generate and retrieve customized data
- Display data from multiple tables using the ANSI SQL 99 JOIN syntax
- Create reports of aggregated data
- Use the SET operators to create subsets of data
- Run data manipulation statements (DML) to update data in the Oracle Database 11g
- Run data definition language (DDL) statements to create and manage schema objects
- Identify the major structural components of the Oracle Database 11g
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.