This Oracle Database 11g: Administration Workshop II training takes the database administrator beyond the basic tasks covered in the first workshop. You'll begin by gaining a deep understanding of the most important responsibilities a DBA has: performing backup and recovery.
- Back up and recover a database
- Configure Oracle Database for optimal recovery
- Administer ASM disk groups
- Use an RMAN backup to duplicate a database
- Automating Tasks with the Scheduler
If you would like to provide feedback for this course, please e-mail the NICCS SO at NICCS@hq.dhs.gov.